Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Hampshire, Shmoo Hampshire

What do they know anyway right? Tree huggin' yokels...I'm just kidding. I'm a little bothered 'cause I can't sleep and have a long day tomorrow. I wanted to come home, watch the results of the election and write about it, ask people who read this brand spanking new blog how they felt; instead I'm sitting up waiting for the Sandman to deliver the goods. Might as well watch the Golden Girls get their groove on. More tomorrow or the next day and I'll try to keep it a bit more interesting. "Thank you for being a friend..."

Ciao - KF

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add Frasier to the late night line up....the best thing to watch post-midnight.

Anonymous said...

Way ahead of you there.

GoldenSoul said...

HAHA I don't know why this one made me giggle for a good 15 minutes. I must be really tired. heh..Oh and shouldda called me I was up late (as usual)