Friday, January 4, 2008

Obama Wins Iowa

Now I don’t know much, but maybe you can help me out. Did you see what happened last night in Iowa? I hope you did because that’s one of the most impressive things I’ve seen in a long time; and the beauty of it is the New Year started 4 days ago!! Four days. I’m just excited to see what happens this year with the election, the whole subprime mortgage issue, Iraq, Musharraf and Pakistan, Putin and the USSR, I mean former USSR (or Russia, whatever you like)…THE SUPERBOWL!!! Not that the Superbowl is more important than the Presidential election or any others that I’ve mentioned, but I kind of want to see what happens with Favre and Greenbay…that’s right, Favre and Greenbay.

All I know is that its shaping up to be a crazy year and I have to admit for the first time I’m tuned all the way in. Maybe because this year I’ll be the big 3-0, but that’s for another time.

Oh, One more thing regarding the election…Mitt Romney. I don’t know if you’ve been following the election, but he was a big deal. For what? I’m honestly not sure. Seriously. I saw him on TV a lot and he said some stuff, but all I seem to think of when people say Mitt Romney is that he was Mormon. I’m sorry that’s the first thing that comes to mind. Anyway, last night on Larry King his son gets interview and the camera’s shot was pretty bad. I never really pay attention to these things, but my roommate works in advertising so I pick up a few things. Look at the way they lined up Josh Romney’s head with the gigantic MITT sign in the back. It makes it look like his Pop’s name is MOTT. But where could they really put his head. At the end…MITTO, between the T’s…MITOT (I think that’s a stage of human development), in the front…OMITT…there’s a thought.

Ciao! -KF




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or to put it more simply, it says M-T on either side of his head. You must have never watched Concentration