Wednesday, March 5, 2008

End Of Days

I've been busy...that's why I haven't been writing.School's driving me crazy, work is driving me crazy and then this happens!!! Where's the love?

Sigh...yesterday I woke up and things did not feel right. It wasn't like most mornings; the sun hid behind a darkened sky and the wind howled through the streets. I felt unsettled for no apparent reason and the day limped on as though wounded by the hunter's arrow. It wasn't until later that evening the mystery of my melancholy mood had been solved...

Bret "Best-Damn-Quarterback-EVER...Period!" Favre had announced his retirement from the gridirion. In my deepest recesses I felt this on the horizon and was prepared to accept it, yet...it still hurts, but time heals all wounds. No matter how deep.

Godspeed...king of all Cheeseheads. To all 2 of my readers I'll get back to more serious and enlightened content when I get a breather...Ciao - KF







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Best Birthday Present I'll get!!!!!!

~m said...

That's messed up Horace. He's in mourning! And Favre is still on the current Madden right?